COMPLETE DREAMBOOK 4K SET
The most versatile collection now has everything you need. Fall in love with a product that has it all. Personalize your cover product once and apply (selected) add-ons to all three products. Deliver your images in style - in both print and digital form. Your clients will love this simple, yet sophisticated form of heirloom. Complete your offer and provide the Complete DreamBook to your clients. Have the best of both worlds: DreamBook 4K in a Complete Set. With much more detailed and saturated images on your choice of three genuine canon papers: Lustre, Gloss, or Satin, this product is bound to be one of your favorites.The Complete DreamBook 4K Exclusive consists of:
- handcrafted hardcover
- lay flat binding allowing panoramic pictures across the pages
- printed in inkjet technology - superior alternative to conventional silver halide technology
- Canon DreamLabo 5000 uses new FINE high-density print head technology and enables an incredible image resolution of 2400 DPI
- seven dye-based inks deliver photos with smoother gradations, faithful colors and natural skin tones
- black and white prints look more natural thanks to the additional grey ink
- three types of genuine Canon paper to choose from: glossy (250g/m²), lustre (250g/m²) or satin (170g/m²)
- 10 up to 60 spreads (120 pages)
Don’t provide files to your customers? No problem. You can also order a Complete Album Set without a USB.
Album Cover Materials
- Archivo Black
- Beloved Sans Basic
- Berkshire Swash
- Bunita Swash
- Eagle Lake
- Garden Grown
- Kaushan Script
- Lobster Two
- Lulo Clean One
- Patrick Hand
- Patrick Hand SC
- PH 200 Cond
- Rum Raisin
- STSans Rg
- Wishes Pro Text Light
Layflat pages give you a chance to enjoy seamless panoramic photos on each spread of the DreamBook. DreamBooks open completely flat and when designing, you can use the whole spread as a canvas without worrying about having a crease in the middle of your image.
Personalize your album cover with text, names, or dates. Select your preferred font and include the text that you want to be etched on the cover.
You can make your cover more prominent and apply a padded cover to it. A padded cover makes the album a bit thicker and more pleasant to the touch.